Ranches For Sale
$25,000,000Paradise Valley, Montana
- 5,366± deeded acres total with an additional 470± acres leased from the State and 508± leased from BLM
- 6.3± miles of accessible (4.4± miles deeded and 1.9± miles BLM and State) Yellowstone River frontage
- Thelma Lake 25± acres
$16,500,000Big Timber, Montana
- 12,169± Deeded acres and an additional 640± acres leased from the State of Montana
- 7.73± Miles both sides Sweet Grass Creek, which is a quality wild trout fishery
- 3.8± Miles both sides Cayuse Creek, which is a spring fed trout fishery with large trout
- 746± deeded acres
- Approximately 1.4 miles of both sides and .45± miles of one side of the Ruby River providing semi-private angling for wild, trophy trout.
- 540± acres under irrigation
$11,200,000Val Verde County, Texas
- 14,035+/- acres
- Features over 7 miles of crystal-clear flowing Pecos River frontage.
- Fenced into 15 pastures for livestock management
- 623± acres of Montana land for sale
- Over 2 miles of both sides of the world-renowned West Boulder River
- Headquarters of the Burnt Leather Ranch
- 1650± Deeded Acres located in Madison and Jefferson Counties
- Beautiful log home with accompanying guest home
- Outbuildings include main shop, horse barn, calving shed, equipment storage shed
- MC Land and Cattle Ranch is approximately 10,596 total acres.
- 7,722± deeded acres, 2,594± acres of Wyoming State lease and 280± acres of BLM lease
- 1,700± acres appropriated for irrigation
- Located 17 miles from Laramie, WY
- 6,700± deeded acres
- Proceeds from ranch sale will benefit the Univ. of Wyoming College of Agriculture & Natural Resources for research on diseases connected with livestock and wildlife, particularly those in the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem.
$8,250,000Jackson Hole, Wyoming
- 160± deeded acres
- End of the road privacy
- Completely surrounded by Bridger-Teton National Forest
$6,900,000Twin Bridges, Montana
- 1,965± Acres
- Approximately 3± miles of both sides and an additional 1.2± miles of one side of the Big Hole River providing one of the most beautiful settings for angling for wild trophy trout.
- 850± acres under Conservation Easement with The Nature Conservancy