Land For Sale
$25,000,000Paradise Valley, Montana
- 5,366± deeded acres total with an additional 470± acres leased from the State and 508± leased from BLM
- 6.3± miles of accessible (4.4± miles deeded and 1.9± miles BLM and State) Yellowstone River frontage
- Thelma Lake 25± acres
$22,500,000Santa Clara, New York
- Approximately 80% of the ownership is in commercially viable forest area. The timberland investment components alone justify value.
- Despite being located within a vast wilderness, Brandon is deceptively accessible and connected.
- The fishery complements upland bird and trophy white-tailed deer habitat in a spectacular setting surrounded by high peaks.
- 17,366 ± deeded acres with 267,000± acres of BLM Permit
- Over 3,400 acres of irrigation
- Five dwellings including two apartments
- 4,223 Acres
- Abundant whitetail, quail, and turkey populations.
- 5,000 sq. ft. historic main house, guest houses, and seven one-bedroom bungalows for guests,
$11,200,000Val Verde County, Texas
- 14,035+/- acres
- Features over 7 miles of crystal-clear flowing Pecos River frontage.
- Fenced into 15 pastures for livestock management
- 623± acres of Montana land for sale
- Over 2 miles of both sides of the world-renowned West Boulder River
- Headquarters of the Burnt Leather Ranch
$9,900,000Fishtail, MT, Montana
- 1,138± Deeded Acres with an additional 640± Leased Acres from the State
- Several miles of creeks, streams and mountain springs
- Abundant Wildlife: moose, elk, black bear, whitetail deer, mule deer, eagles, grouse, geese, ducks, sand hill cranes, herons and turkeys
- 690 Acres
- Features 85 acres of spring-fed bass lakes
- 2 garages, 2 barns, gated entry, and gazebo with boathouse and boat launch
- 1650± Deeded Acres located in Madison and Jefferson Counties
- Beautiful log home with accompanying guest home
- Outbuildings include main shop, horse barn, calving shed, equipment storage shed
- Located 17 miles from Laramie, WY
- 6,700± deeded acres
- Proceeds from ranch sale will benefit the Univ. of Wyoming College of Agriculture & Natural Resources for research on diseases connected with livestock and wildlife, particularly those in the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem.