Land For Sale
$36,700,000La Grande, Oregon
- 16,660± contiguous acres with great road access systems
- 6± miles of wild and scenic Minam and Wallowa Rivers
- 20± miles of seasonal creeks
- 10,844± Acres
- Found in the “red dirt” region of the northern section of Webb County
- Whitetail deer are closely managed and multiple trophies are taken on an annual basis
$25,000,000Paradise Valley, Montana
- 5,366± deeded acres total with an additional 470± acres leased from the State and 508± leased from BLM
- 6.3± miles of accessible (4.4± miles deeded and 1.9± miles BLM and State) Yellowstone River frontage
- Thelma Lake 25± acres
- 20,502± deeded acres and an additional 5,554± leased acres
- 11± miles of Laramie River
- 3.7± miles of Bluegrass Creek
$22,500,000Santa Clara, New York
- Approximately 80% of the ownership is in commercially viable forest area. The timberland investment components alone justify value.
- Despite being located within a vast wilderness, Brandon is deceptively accessible and connected.
- The fishery complements upland bird and trophy white-tailed deer habitat in a spectacular setting surrounded by high peaks.
- 34,747± deeded acres and 43,000± BLM acres for over 78,000± total grazing acres
- 836± irrigated acres
- Very strong and secure senior water rights (830± acres)
- 22,990± total acres: 12,910± deeded acres, 1,280± State lease, 8,800± BLM lease
- Historic mountain ranch in the Avon Valley
- 50 miles to Helena, 80 miles to Missoula and 20 miles to private air service
- 17,366 ± deeded acres with 267,000± acres of BLM Permit
- Over 3,400 acres of irrigation
- Five dwellings including two apartments
- 4,223 Acres
- Abundant whitetail, quail, and turkey populations.
- 5,000 sq. ft. historic main house, guest houses, and seven one-bedroom bungalows for guests,