Rocky Mountain views, mountain valleys, creek bottoms, and sweeping foothills are a brief hint at what the Chimney Rock Ranch in Big Timber, Montana can eclipse. 10,605± contiguous deeded acres and 1,465± leased acres spread below the Absaroka and Crazy Mountain Ranges with excellent trout fishing along 5± private miles of Lower Deer Creek. There are 7± miles of National Forest boundary providing access to thousands of additional recreational acreage. A beautiful main home with views framing the expansive Montana Ranch overlooks the equestrian center and other improvements complementing the working aspects of the Big Timber, Montana Ranch For Sale.
Approximately 30± miles of riding trails cover the Ranch in addition to the endless miles of bordering Forest Service and wilderness land. Centrally located in Montana, the Chimney Rock Ranch is found 30± minutes south of Big Timber, Montana and within a 90 minute drive of Bozeman, Montana providing amenities and a commercial airport. Private fly fishing, equestrian mecca, trophy hunting, exceptional views and beauty, accented with well-appointed improvements, make Chimney Rock Ranch one of the finest ranches on the market today.
View Chimney Rock Ranch in a larger map
Montana Property Facts:
- 10,605± contiguous Deeded Acres, 1,465± Leased Acres
- Borders 7± miles of National Forest providing access to thousands of additional recreational acreage
- 5± miles of private fishing access on Lower Deer Creek
- Equestrian center with indoor riding arena, horse barn and 30+ miles of riding trails
- Excellent big game hunting with trophy elk and whitetail
- Beautiful main home & guest house
- Two Manager’s homes, a modest apartment and an additional visitor’s home
- 30 minutes from Big Timber, Montana and a private airport and within 90 minutes of Bozeman and a commercial airport