Ranches For Sale
- 68,800 ± deeded contiguous acres.
- Rolling heavily treed topography with elevated buttes and ridges providing stunning views of the snow capped Cascade Mountains, in particular Mt. Bachelor and Lookout Mountain.
$25,000,000Paradise Valley, Montana
- 5,366± deeded acres total with an additional 470± acres leased from the State and 508± leased from BLM
- 6.3± miles of accessible (4.4± miles deeded and 1.9± miles BLM and State) Yellowstone River frontage
- Thelma Lake 25± acres
$22,500,000Santa Clara, New York
- Approximately 80% of the ownership is in commercially viable forest area. The timberland investment components alone justify value.
- Despite being located within a vast wilderness, Brandon is deceptively accessible and connected.
- The fishery complements upland bird and trophy white-tailed deer habitat in a spectacular setting surrounded by high peaks.
- The property has about 80 million board feet of timber
- More than 36 springs and 147 miles of creeks flow through the property
$16,500,000Big Timber, Montana
- 12,169± Deeded acres and an additional 640± acres leased from the State of Montana
- 7.73± Miles both sides Sweet Grass Creek, which is a quality wild trout fishery
- 3.8± Miles both sides Cayuse Creek, which is a spring fed trout fishery with large trout
$14,950,000La Pine, Oregon
- 25,682 ± deeded contiguous acres surrounded on all sides by Forest Service land
- Heavily timbered due to the area’s higher precipitation levels.
- 2,100 Acres
- Multiple water wells throughout the property for livestock and one irrigation well used to fill the duck sloughs and the 28 acre lake.
- 3-bedroom home in good condition
- 17,366 ± deeded acres with 267,000± acres of BLM Permit
- Over 3,400 acres of irrigation
- Five dwellings including two apartments
- 4,223 Acres
- Abundant whitetail, quail, and turkey populations.
- 5,000 sq. ft. historic main house, guest houses, and seven one-bedroom bungalows for guests,