Farms and Ranches sold by Fay Ranches. Fay Ranches has represented these fine hunting, fishing properties as well as farms for sale. To view our active listings please visit the following pages
Sold Farms & Ranches
- 1.25± miles of the Madison River borders the Sun Ranch
- Borders 14 miles of Lee Metcalf Wilderness and Beaverhead National Forest land in Montana
- Two ponds and many miles of private stream fishing
- One of the country’s richest and most diverse sources of wildlife
- 6,200 +/+ acres
- 1 +/- miles of Bitterroot River Frontage
- Spectacular views of the Bitterroot Valley
- Newly Constructed wing shooting, hunting and fishing lodge
- 1,115+/- acres bordering Forest Service located in the heart of Paradise Valley
- Excellent water rights with 3 center pivots.
- Extensive horse facilities including a 24 stall barn, indoor and outdoor arenas.
- 12,180± deeded acres in Montana
- 4,500± leased acres (3,000 State of Montana and 1,500BLM)
- Coveted location along the Rocky Mountain Front, one of the most highly conserved areas in the west
- Multi-generational Montana cattle ranch for sale with a fascinating natural history, dating back to Pre-Columbian peoples and dinosaurs
$22,500,000Santa Clara, New York
- Approximately 80% of the ownership is in commercially viable forest area. The timberland investment components alone justify value.
- Despite being located within a vast wilderness, Brandon is deceptively accessible and connected.
- The fishery complements upland bird and trophy white-tailed deer habitat in a spectacular setting surrounded by high peaks.
- Bisected by over nine miles of the wild and scenic Saint Regis River and surrounding some of the last of the private, pristine water bodies not in the public trust, Brandon is perhaps the finest brook trout fishery in the eastern United States.
- 9,175± deeded acres in one contiguous block and 1,270± acres leased land
- 9,000± custom log home built in 1998
- Within one mile of the Yellowstone River and two world class spring creeks
- 2770 +/- Deeded Acres and 560 +/- acres of State Lease
- Commanding views of the West Boulder Drainage
- Two spring fed trout ponds
- Abundant populations of trophy elk, deer and some upland birds reside on the ranch
$15,500,000Big Timber, Montana
- 12,169± Deeded acres and an additional 640± acres leased from the State of Montana
- 7.73± Miles both sides Sweet Grass Creek, which is a quality wild trout fishery
- 3.8± Miles both sides Cayuse Creek, which is a spring fed trout fishery with large trout
- Highly productive ranch with 6 full pivots (1,082± acres under pivot) as well as flood irrigated pastures
- ± 589 acres, irrigated and pasture ground.
- 2 ½ miles of frontage on the Yellowstone River, great trout fishing section.
- ± 5800 sq ft Jonathan Foote designed log home.
- Indoor and outdoor riding arenas, tack room, shop with apartment.
- 6,200± deeded acres and 760± acres of state lease
- Several miles of braided, Bitterroot River frontage
- Mountain views of the Sapphire Range and the Bitterroot Range
- Excellent hunting for whitetail, mule deer, elk and waterfowl and an existing upland bird preserve