Farms and Ranches sold by Fay Ranches. Fay Ranches has represented these fine hunting, fishing properties as well as farms for sale. To view our active listings please visit the following pages
Sold Farms & Ranches
- 1.25± miles of the Madison River borders the Sun Ranch
- Borders 14 miles of Lee Metcalf Wilderness and Beaverhead National Forest land in Montana
- Two ponds and many miles of private stream fishing
- One of the country’s richest and most diverse sources of wildlife
- 6,200 +/+ acres
- 1 +/- miles of Bitterroot River Frontage
- Spectacular views of the Bitterroot Valley
- Newly Constructed wing shooting, hunting and fishing lodge
- 1,115+/- acres bordering Forest Service located in the heart of Paradise Valley
- Excellent water rights with 3 center pivots.
- Extensive horse facilities including a 24 stall barn, indoor and outdoor arenas.
- 12,180± deeded acres in Montana
- 4,500± leased acres (3,000 State of Montana and 1,500BLM)
- Coveted location along the Rocky Mountain Front, one of the most highly conserved areas in the west
- Multi-generational Montana cattle ranch for sale with a fascinating natural history, dating back to Pre-Columbian peoples and dinosaurs
- 9,175± deeded acres in one contiguous block and 1,270± acres leased land
- 9,000± custom log home built in 1998
- Within one mile of the Yellowstone River and two world class spring creeks
- 2770 +/- Deeded Acres and 560 +/- acres of State Lease
- Commanding views of the West Boulder Drainage
- Two spring fed trout ponds
- Abundant populations of trophy elk, deer and some upland birds reside on the ranch
- ± 589 acres, irrigated and pasture ground.
- 2 ½ miles of frontage on the Yellowstone River, great trout fishing section.
- ± 5800 sq ft Jonathan Foote designed log home.
- Indoor and outdoor riding arenas, tack room, shop with apartment.
- 6,200± deeded acres and 760± acres of state lease
- Several miles of braided, Bitterroot River frontage
- Mountain views of the Sapphire Range and the Bitterroot Range
- Excellent hunting for whitetail, mule deer, elk and waterfowl and an existing upland bird preserve
- 20,088± deeded acres in one contiguous unit
- 766± acres of pivot irrigated farm ground
- 3.5± miles of Yellowstone River frontage
- Contiguous with 11,896± acres of public lands
$12,500,000Three Forks, Montana
- 7,034± deeded acres and 6.2± miles of Madison River frontage.
- Close proximity to Three Forks where I-90 and Hwy 287 meet offering a beautiful drive through many other small MT towns and into Yellowstone National Park
- A well maintained, historical ranch compound with several functional structures.
- Views of the Bridger Mountains, Tobacco Root Mountains, Madison Buffalo Jumps and the Gallatin Range