Sold Farms & Ranches
- 1.25± miles of the Madison River borders the Sun Ranch
- Borders 14 miles of Lee Metcalf Wilderness and Beaverhead National Forest land in Montana
- Two ponds and many miles of private stream fishing
- One of the country’s richest and most diverse sources of wildlife
- 68,800 ± deeded contiguous acres.
- Rolling heavily treed topography with elevated buttes and ridges providing stunning views of the snow capped Cascade Mountains, in particular Mt. Bachelor and Lookout Mountain.
- 45 minutes southeast of Bend, 15 minutes to community services in La Pine
- Significant portion of parcel has Destination Resort Overlay in place
- 1,115+/- acres bordering Forest Service located in the heart of Paradise Valley
- Excellent water rights with 3 center pivots.
- Extensive horse facilities including a 24 stall barn, indoor and outdoor arenas.
- 6,200 +/+ acres
- 1 +/- miles of Bitterroot River Frontage
- Spectacular views of the Bitterroot Valley
- Newly Constructed wing shooting, hunting and fishing lodge
- 12,180± deeded acres in Montana
- 4,500± leased acres (3,000 State of Montana and 1,500BLM)
- Coveted location along the Rocky Mountain Front, one of the most highly conserved areas in the west
- Multi-generational Montana cattle ranch for sale with a fascinating natural history, dating back to Pre-Columbian peoples and dinosaurs
- 9,175± deeded acres in one contiguous block and 1,270± acres leased land
- 9,000± custom log home built in 1998
- Within one mile of the Yellowstone River and two world class spring creeks
- 2770 +/- Deeded Acres and 560 +/- acres of State Lease
- Commanding views of the West Boulder Drainage
- Two spring fed trout ponds
- Abundant populations of trophy elk, deer and some upland birds reside on the ranch
- ± 589 acres, irrigated and pasture ground.
- 2 ½ miles of frontage on the Yellowstone River, great trout fishing section.
- ± 5800 sq ft Jonathan Foote designed log home.
- Indoor and outdoor riding arenas, tack room, shop with apartment.
- 6,200± deeded acres and 760± acres of state lease
- Several miles of braided, Bitterroot River frontage
- Mountain views of the Sapphire Range and the Bitterroot Range
- Excellent hunting for whitetail, mule deer, elk and waterfowl and an existing upland bird preserve