The Timber Creek Ranch near Cody, Wyoming, represents a purchase opportunity for an extremely well rounded Wyoming property that features excellent recreational amenities, equestrian facilities and very functional, well maintained improvements. The property also has potential for income either from a livestock operation or if used as a hunting/fishing camp.
Anchoring the resources of the Cody, Wyoming ranch is approximately 1 mile of the South Fork of the Shoshone River, a freestone fishery that starts in the Washakie Wilderness and offers world class brown, rainbow and cutthroat fly fishing. Wildlife is abundant, with deer found year round on the ranch, elk migrating through the fall, and the occasional moose and antelope sighting.
The diversity of land is evident by the contrast of the beautiful riparian river corridor, lined with old growth cottonwoods, and the upper portion of the ranch which features rolling pastureland framed by the Absaroka Mountains.
Located about 30 minutes outside the historic town of Cody, WY, the ranch benefits from the cultural and historical amenities the area offers, and the east entrance to Yellowstone National Park is approximately an hour away.
This is a unique property in Wyoming that combines valuable resources, beauty and privacy within close proximity to a wonderful western resort destination.
View Timber Creek Ranch - Cody, WY in a larger map
Wyoming Property Facts:
- 557± Deeded Acres
- Cody, WY Ranch has 1± mile of the South Fork of the Shoshone River—Private, world-class trout fishery
- Excellent, well maintained improvements, including great equestrian facilities, main ranch house, guest house and manager's residence
- Year round access
- Tremendous 360 degree views of one of the most beautiful valleys in the west
- Conveniently located about 30 minutes from Cody, WY, and approximately an hour from the East entrance to Yellowstone Park
- Well rounded property that has income potential with a possible livestock operation or a hunting/fishing camp