- At the end of the road with large pastures and mature trees
- Over 1.3± miles of live water flowing from Willow creek, The West Fork Ditch and another unnamed spring creek.
- Multiple home sites from which to choose.
- Minutes from the town of Red Lodge and Red Lodge Mountain Ski Area
- Beautiful views of the Beartooth Mountains
- Wildlife includes deer, waterfowl, cranes, moose, black bear and a multitude of other fur bearing critters and birds
- Easy commute to Billings, MT, Montana’s largest city