- Numerous springs contribute to the flow of Cedar Branch Creek
- Persimmon, mesquite, whitebrush, and many other native plants provide good wildlife habitat and cover.
- One water well was drilled on the ranch in 2011 to a depth of 200 feet, and it tested at 100 gpm (it was completed with a small solar pump for livestock use purposes).
- There are no structures currently located on the property, and there are no restrictions against development of commercial/residential uses.
- The airport at Horseshoe Bay is a 5-minute drive, and has a 6,000’ paved and lighted runway with fuel and private FBO services.
- Typical Hill Country wildlife, including a herd of wild Aoudad sheep, inhabits the ranch.
- Dramatic hilltop views of Lake LBJ, Pack Saddle Mountain, Horseshoe Bay Resort and golf courses, and the surrounding Hill Country can be found throughout the property.
- Learn more about this property, its investment potential and information about the area in the Property Brochure.