- 2.07± Acres
- The main house is situated high above the Atlantic Ocean with breathtaking 270 degree panoramic views.
- The stately home, originally built in 1896, recently underwent entirely new construction designed to evoke the grandeur of historic seaside mansions.
- Every room in this spectacular home, spanning 7500± SF of gracious living area, enjoys a water view, and the many porches and terraces directly face the ocean.
- A stairway leads directly to the ocean where swimming and fishing can be enjoyed and where tide pools abound.
- All Coolidge Point residents have deeded access right to Magnolia Beach.
- The property has the potential for deep water dock and mooring access.
- The Carriage House is offered separately and is subject to the sale of the main house.