- 4,842± deeded acres
- 10.3± miles of live water including west, east and main Bridger Creek, an excellent trout fishery. Adjoins millions of acres of public land
- An ideal property for sporting pursuits, the terrain is very huntable and provides excellent habitat for quality elk, mule deer, whitetail deer and other wildlife
- The ranch produces approximately 125 tons of hay, and can hold 300-400 yearling Heifers, depending on the year, for grazing
- 29± miles southeast of Big Timber, MT and an easy 90± minute drive from Bozeman, MT
- The property is not protected by a conservation easement
- No improvements other than a rustic, off-grid cabin along Bridger Creek
- Learn more about this property, its investment potential and information about the area in the Property Brochure.