- 29,268.67+/-deeded acres, plus 11,000 +/-BLM permit acres, plus 320+/-acres state lease
- 15.5+/-miles John Day River frontage; 8+/-miles deeded frontage
- Historic, operating cattle ranch-mild wintering area
- Water Rights Certificates for 313.05+/- acres
- Numerous springs, creeks, lakes, ponds
- Outstanding sporting opportunities: smallmouth bass and steelhead fishing, upland gamebird hunting, waterfowl hunting, big game hunting
- Abounding recreational opportunities: river floating, hiking, horseback riding, fossil hunting, photography, bird watching, horseback riding
Rated by Fly-Fisherman Magazine as one of the Top 10 fly-fishing towns in the United States, Bend is truly a fishing paradise. With almost a mile of Deschutes River frontage, private and easy access to numerous swimming holes, amazing fishing, 10 acres of park like setting at river level and plenty of living space for the whole family.