- 29,268.67+/-deeded acres, plus 11,000 +/-BLM permit acres, plus 320+/-acres state lease
- 15.5+/-miles John Day River frontage; 8+/-miles deeded frontage
- Historic, operating cattle ranch-mild wintering area
- Water Rights Certificates for 313.05+/- acres
- Numerous springs, creeks, lakes, ponds
- Outstanding sporting opportunities: smallmouth bass and steelhead fishing, upland gamebird hunting, waterfowl hunting, big game hunting
- Abounding recreational opportunities: river floating, hiking, horseback riding, fossil hunting, photography, bird watching, horseback riding
- Contact Scott Hawes at Fay Ranches for more information: 541-419-0770
- Learn more about this property, its investment potential and information about the area in the Property Brochure.
Big time hay production. This is in a region that produces large volumes of high quality alfalfa hay. Just twenty minutes outside of Burns, Oregon. Due to all of the farm ground being contiguous and very flat, the efficiency of the ranch is very high. In addition, soil mapping indicates that the soils are as good as it gets for hay production. Weaver Springs is an excellent, income producing ranch in the scenic Harney Basin of beautiful Eastern Oregon.