- 29,268.67+/-deeded acres, plus 11,000 +/-BLM permit acres, plus 320+/-acres state lease
- 15.5+/-miles John Day River frontage; 8+/-miles deeded frontage
- Historic, operating cattle ranch-mild wintering area
- Water Rights Certificates for 313.05+/- acres
- Numerous springs, creeks, lakes, ponds
- Outstanding sporting opportunities: smallmouth bass and steelhead fishing, upland gamebird hunting, waterfowl hunting, big game hunting
- Abounding recreational opportunities: river floating, hiking, horseback riding, fossil hunting, photography, bird watching, horseback riding
- Contact Scott Hawes at Fay Ranches for more information: 541-419-0770
- Learn more about this property, its investment potential and information about the area in the Property Brochure.
142± acres with 76 acres planted in Pinot Noir, historic barn, plus a lovely 3 bedroom 2 bath home in the Umpqua Valley’s wine region with neighboring farms, in an area of other vineyards and tasting rooms. Ideal estate property for the wine country lifestyle!