- 29,268.67+/-deeded acres, plus 11,000 +/-BLM permit acres, plus 320+/-acres state lease
- 15.5+/-miles John Day River frontage; 8+/-miles deeded frontage
- Historic, operating cattle ranch-mild wintering area
- Water Rights Certificates for 313.05+/- acres
- Numerous springs, creeks, lakes, ponds
- Outstanding sporting opportunities: smallmouth bass and steelhead fishing, upland gamebird hunting, waterfowl hunting, big game hunting
- Abounding recreational opportunities: river floating, hiking, horseback riding, fossil hunting, photography, bird watching, horseback riding
Ready to get away? This Central Oregon ranch is an excellent choice! Year-round Trout Creek runs 2± miles through this beautiful, private, retreat. With 2 LOP tags (buyer to confirm with ODFW), bordering public lands, a private lake, 53± acres of irrigation, endless recreation opportunities and under a million dollars!