- 103+ deeded acres
- Surrounded on all sides by Lolo National Forest
- Tremendous on-site big game hunting opportunities
- One hour drive to Missoula, Montana, international commercial airport, medical facilities, shopping, dining, recreation, entertainment
- Close proximity to world-class fishing and hunting destinations including the Selway-Bitterroot Wilderness Area, the Bitterroot, Clark Fork, and Big Blackfoot Rivers
- Several ski areas and numerous golf courses in the area.
- Seasonal backcountry getaway
- Excellent building sites for a large home
Located along the desirable west side of the Bitterroot Valley, Montana, this property is an ideal tract for a recreational retreat or a permanent residence. The west side of the valley has seemingly endless drainages flowing easterly from the Bitterroot Mountains towards the valley floor.