- Rare offering including highly productive irrigated land in a scenic location close to the lakes region and all area amenities
- 192± deeded acres, fenced and cross-fenced for irrigation and livestock grazing
- Newly seeded alfalfa and grass/alfalfa mix
- Located in the scenic Helena Valley minutes from the State Capitol building
- Minutes to the Missouri River and the Lakes Region in the Helena Valley including Hauser, Holter, Canyon Ferry Lakes and Lake Helena
- Close to the highly coveted Rocky Mountain Front, one of the most highly conserved areas in the west
- 1 hour from the 1.5± million acre Bob Marshall Wilderness for endless hiking, horseback riding and hunting
- Learn more about this property, its investment potential and information about the area in the Property Brochure.