- .7 acres adjoining the West Boulder River and offering pristine views of the Absaroka Range
- Pro-rata ownership of 2.5± private miles of West Boulder River with incredible fishing
- Immediate access to thousands of acres of National Forest and Absaroka Beartooth Wilderness
- Two restored cabins
- Pro-rata ownership in the 900± acres of the West Boulder Reserve common land which includes ownership of the comfortable clubhouse, tremendous angling on the West Boulder River and the ability to ride and hike the area’s many trails across a total of 1300± acres
- 1± hr from Bozeman, MT and a commercial airport or 45 minutes from a private airport in Big Timber, MT and 35 minutes from historic Livingston, MT
- Learn more about this property, its investment potential and information about the area in the Property Brochure.