Big Sky Virtual Town Hall | Fay Ranches’ Update on the Land Market
Fay Ranches Inc. represented the ranch brokerage and real estate industry on the May 4th, 2020 Big Sky Town Hall.
Panelists included:Ryan Kunz (General Manager, Lone Mountain Ranch)
- Quin McNamara (General Manager, Hungry Moose Market and Deli)
- Andrew Robin (Marketing Manager, Hungry Moose Market and Deli)
- Greg Fay (Land Broker and Founder, Fay Ranches)
- Todd Wilkinson (Founder and Journalist, Mountain Journal)
- Ciara Wolfe (CEO, Big Sky Community Organization)
For the entire Town Hall, visit Explore big Sky’s Facebook page here.
By Greg Fay, Founder, Broker September 2021, Volume 7 It’s early September 2021 on the Sunday of Labor Day weekend. I’m sitting on the porch at our ranch in Madison County, Montana. We’re baling our second cut of hay this week. I just took my two Llewelyn Setters for an upland bird hunt for Hungarian […]
By Kimberly Lowry, Broker Associate for Fay Ranches, Licensed in Montana The deep roots of the current Split Diamond Ranch registered Angus seed stock operation began somewhat humbly in the scenic Wise River corridor in the 1970s. Owner Steve Buckner fell in love with the stunning property at the base of “Eagle Rock,” adjacent to […]