Big Sky Virtual Town Hall | Fay Ranches’ Update on the Land Market
Fay Ranches Inc. represented the ranch brokerage and real estate industry on the May 4th, 2020 Big Sky Town Hall.
Panelists included:Ryan Kunz (General Manager, Lone Mountain Ranch)
- Quin McNamara (General Manager, Hungry Moose Market and Deli)
- Andrew Robin (Marketing Manager, Hungry Moose Market and Deli)
- Greg Fay (Land Broker and Founder, Fay Ranches)
- Todd Wilkinson (Founder and Journalist, Mountain Journal)
- Ciara Wolfe (CEO, Big Sky Community Organization)
For the entire Town Hall, visit Explore big Sky’s Facebook page here.
Lewis and Clark crossed this scenic valley of majestic mountain ranges and the fabled Madison River in 1805, but not until 1864, shortly after gold was first discovered in the valley, did Madison County become part of Montana Territory. Soon after, ranchers, farmers, and businessmen flocked to the area. There were three major stage lines […]
While many investors choose to invest in ranches or unimproved ground, it is usually done based on the potential return on investment, whether it be a short term profit or a long term goal. Typically, these properties are purchased and operated on a commercial level for cattle, sheep, farming, etc. One of the newer and […]