Big Sky Virtual Town Hall | Fay Ranches’ Update on the Land Market
Fay Ranches Inc. represented the ranch brokerage and real estate industry on the May 4th, 2020 Big Sky Town Hall.
Panelists included:Ryan Kunz (General Manager, Lone Mountain Ranch)
- Quin McNamara (General Manager, Hungry Moose Market and Deli)
- Andrew Robin (Marketing Manager, Hungry Moose Market and Deli)
- Greg Fay (Land Broker and Founder, Fay Ranches)
- Todd Wilkinson (Founder and Journalist, Mountain Journal)
- Ciara Wolfe (CEO, Big Sky Community Organization)
For the entire Town Hall, visit Explore big Sky’s Facebook page here.
By Jim Vidamour, Fay Ranches Principal Broker, Licensed in New Mexico and Colorado It is hard to deny that the recent pandemic has accelerated a trend that began a few years ago. The desire to own a refuge away from urban population density has intensified and is readily apparent in the sharp increase in ranch […]
Details courtesy of The Cascade Loop Extending from Pateros to the crest of the North Cascades, the Methow Valley is Washington state’s eclectic mix of Wild West and thriving arts culture, and home to a whole lot of lodging and activities. Dedicated fishermen from around the world come to Pateros at the confluence of the […]