Big Sky Virtual Town Hall | Fay Ranches’ Update on the Land Market
Fay Ranches Inc. represented the ranch brokerage and real estate industry on the May 4th, 2020 Big Sky Town Hall.
Panelists included:Ryan Kunz (General Manager, Lone Mountain Ranch)
- Quin McNamara (General Manager, Hungry Moose Market and Deli)
- Andrew Robin (Marketing Manager, Hungry Moose Market and Deli)
- Greg Fay (Land Broker and Founder, Fay Ranches)
- Todd Wilkinson (Founder and Journalist, Mountain Journal)
- Ciara Wolfe (CEO, Big Sky Community Organization)
For the entire Town Hall, visit Explore big Sky’s Facebook page here.
By Kimberly Lowry, Broker Associate for Fay Ranches, Licensed in Montana The deep roots of the current Split Diamond Ranch registered Angus seed stock operation began somewhat humbly in the scenic Wise River corridor in the 1970s. Owner Steve Buckner fell in love with the stunning property at the base of “Eagle Rock,” adjacent to […]
Provided by the team at Yellow Dog Flyfishing Adventures As springtime arrives in the Western United States, trout come to life in search of food. Some of the season’s best fishing conditions can be in late spring and early summer, but with high water and runoff, anglers are faced with a unique set of challenges. […]