This productive Central Oregon farm is located near the small, rural community of Metolius, just a short drive to Madras for farm supplies, goods, and services.
The farm’s rich, loamy soils, together with its 392.2± acres of irrigation water rights delivered by the North Unit Irrigation District, can produce most crops common to the area. The linear, center-pivot, wheel line, and handline irrigation systems effectively distribute timely irrigation water.
Onsite housing is provided by the 1997-year doublewide mobile home that is conveniently located, a good distance off the main highway, and affords great Cascade Mountain views to the west. The fantastic, unfinished 17,395± square foot shop/machine storage/office structure is just waiting for your finishing touches to create just the shop you want! Don’t miss this opportunity to get started in or expand your farming operation with this quality farm!
Cascade Mountain View Farm includes:
- 417.79± acres 4.5± miles from Madras, Oregon
- 392.2± acres of North Unit Irrigation District water rights
- Irrigation pump, linear, center-pivot, wheel line, and handline irrigation system
- 1997-year mobile home; rented month-to-month
- Deschutes Valley Water District-domestic water
- Unfinished 17,395± square foot shop/machine storage/office structure/3 granaries
- Excellent access off SW Culver Highway
- Cascade Mountain Views