Bring all the family/friends and be part of the most desirable Central Oregon lifestyle, at its best, at the Tumalo Family Farm. This gorgeous 33± acre hobby farm boasts not one but two legal dwellings: a breathtaking 2017 Johannesen Builders custom build with countless luxury features, and the original 1927 remodeled/updated farmhouse with lots of charm. This offering includes 25± acres of TID irrigation rights, a 2016 built horse barn with 5-horse stalls, tack room, hay storage, and wash stalls, a large 60± ton hay barn, perimeter fencing, water feature, pond, and is fully landscaped. This is not just a “package”; it is THE PACKAGE!
- 3,307± square foot main residence built in 2017
- Main master ensuite bath/bedroom with private access to sauna, Exercise room, outdoor spa/hot tub, large custom walk-in closet, propane fireplace, large Jack-and j-Jill sinks, and tile walk-in shower
- Great room with floor to vaulted ceiling stone propane fireplace
- Custom pop-up flat screen in the great room
- Custom kitchen with concrete counters, tile backsplash, Subzero refrigerator, Wolf oven/range combo with second Wolf warming oven and countertop Wolf toaster oven
- Dry bar/butler’s pantry with plenty of storage and Frigidaire freezer
- Separate dining room with amazing views
- Second master bedroom with bathroom
- Mudroom/laundry room
- Elevated decking with pergola across the entire length of the back of the house, which has majestic views of the pond/creek water feature, the beautiful hayfield, deciduous trees, as well as the famous Cascade Mountains
- Spa/hot tub
- Geothermal and central heating
- Not listed: countless other custom features
- 3,045± square foot farmhouse/second residence built in 1927, remodeled/updated 2022
All of this is just minutes from Bend, Oregon, in the quiet community of Tumalo, known for its beautiful farms and ranches, recreation, school, and majestic Cascade Mountain views. This amazing property is just a short 5-minute drive to downtown Tumalo where you can pick up a bite to eat at the popular food truck court, “The Bite,” and take home to enjoy, before your food gets cold, on your back deck while you admire the glorious sunsets Central Oregon boasts. Bring your family/friends together to live on this amazing property and enjoy all it has to offer.