- Contiguous to 640± acres of state land which is contiguous to 40± acre of BLM land
- Incredible views of Crazy Mountains and Beartooth Mountains
- Located approximately 30 minutes from the towns of Big Timber and Columbus
- Excellent elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting
- This area is known for good Hungarian partridge and sharp-tailed grouse hunting
- Easily accessible and in a tightly held part of Montana
- Learn more about this property, its investment potential and information about the area in the Property Brochure.