An upland sporting lifestyle magazine like none you’ve ever experienced.
At Fay Ranches, we are committed to the outdoors. It is our passion—whether we are horseback riding, fly fishing, bird hunting, or just outside with friends and family. We share these passions with Covey Rise magazine, and we would like to offer you this experience, delivered to your door every other month. Plus, if you SUBSCRIBE NOW, you’ll receive a FREE mesh back Covey Rise hat as a gift! Use code: CFAYE2
The Covey Rise Story:
COVEY RISE celebrates the lifestyle of the upland sporting enthusiast and the experience of the hunt through vivid photography and engaging writing. Covey Rise captivates readers and takes them on a journey to the Argentina mountains, the dry deserts of Arizona, the palmettos of the low country, and the golden plains of the heartland. Together they venture across the globe in search of first-class international wing-shooting destinations. They celebrate the lives of the many visionaries who founded the timeless traditions of the upland life. As they spend time together, they’ll enjoy a five-star meal, a glass of award-winning wine, and maybe sip some 25-year-old scotch or a select reserve bourbon while smoking a fine cigar.
That’s how Covey Rise defines the upland lifestyle, and their mission is to deliver you into the heart of that experience with every issue. We know that you’ll enjoy Covey Rise and this lifestyle as much as we do, and we’d like to give you the chance to experience it out loud.
Inside the magazine:
- Hunting: From the deserts of West Texas to the moors of England, these upland stories bring you to those special moments, both here and abroad.
- Destinations: Where do you want to hunt? Covey Rise covers a wide range of locations, from do-it-yourself hunts in Montana to exquisite lodges across the South.
- Art: From master painters to the most talented craftsmen of handmade goods, Covey Rise features artisans who inspire your sense of upland traditions through their work.
- Food: Not only does Covey Rise show you how to cook wild game step-by-step with their recipes, but they also provide you the background behind how culinary experts showcase they’re fine cuisine.
- Conservation: Covey Rise is dedicated to providing you critical article articles on conservation that preserve our traditions by benefitting both habitat and wildlife.
- And more: From cigars, literature, spirits, and humor, Covey Rise covers a comprehensive spectrum of the best of the upland lifestyle.
Written by Jerry Hicks, Ranch Broker and Scott Hawes, Principal Broker, Oregon Industry experts anticipate improved cattle prices for 2020. It is believed that the US beef cattle herd expansion that began five years ago has run its course and is entering into a liquidation phase. While it is anticipated that 2020 will see record […]
Idaho is still the unfound secret to the northwest, filled with a vast array of wild forests, snow-capped mountains, fertile soil, picturesque canyons, clear rivers, and plenty of public lands to enjoy in conjunction with your private. Sparsely populated, full of scenic wonders, and featuring world-class trout fishing and hunting, Idaho is an outdoor enthusiast’s […]