Search our farms for sale offered by Fay. Find your perfect agricultural property in Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, Oregon, Colorado and throughout the United States. Click on a property to find out more about the farm for sale acreage. Be sure to check out the property documents for more information about the land.
Farms For Sale
$25,000,000Paradise Valley, Montana
- 5,366± deeded acres total with an additional 470± acres leased from the State and 508± leased from BLM
- 6.3± miles of accessible (4.4± miles deeded and 1.9± miles BLM and State) Yellowstone River frontage
- Thelma Lake 25± acres
- 34,747± deeded acres and 43,000± BLM acres for over 78,000± total grazing acres
- 836± irrigated acres
- 13.5± miles of Malhuer & Little Malhuer River
- 22,990± total acres: 12,910± deeded acres, 1,280± State lease, 8,800± BLM lease
- Historic mountain ranch in the Avon Valley
- 50 miles to Helena, 80 miles to Missoula and 20 miles to private air service
$15,500,000Big Timber, Montana
- 12,169± Deeded acres and an additional 640± acres leased from the State of Montana
- 7.73± Miles both sides Sweet Grass Creek, which is a quality wild trout fishery
- 3.8± Miles both sides Cayuse Creek, which is a spring fed trout fishery with large trout
- 2,100 Acres
- Multiple water wells throughout the property for livestock and one irrigation well used to fill the duck sloughs and the 28 acre lake.
- 3-bedroom home in good condition
- 17,366 ± deeded acres with 267,000± acres of BLM Permit
- Over 3,400 acres of irrigation
- Five dwellings including two apartments
- 746± deeded acres
- Approximately 1.4 miles of both sides and .45± miles of one side of the Ruby River providing semi-private angling for wild, trophy trout.
- 540± acres under irrigation
- 1650± Deeded Acres located in Madison and Jefferson Counties
- Beautiful log home with accompanying guest home
- Outbuildings include main shop, horse barn, calving shed, equipment storage shed
- Located 17 miles from Laramie, WY
- 6,700± deeded acres
- Proceeds from ranch sale will benefit the Univ. of Wyoming College of Agriculture & Natural Resources for research on diseases connected with livestock and wildlife, particularly those in the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem.