Ranches for sale from Fay Ranches. Fay Ranches represents the finest in agriculture, hunting, fly fishing and recreational properties for sale. Click on a property to find out more about the ranch or acreage. Don't forget to check out the property documents for more information.
Ranches For Sale
$25,000,000Paradise Valley, Montana
- 5,366± deeded acres total with an additional 470± acres leased from the State and 508± leased from BLM
- 6.3± miles of accessible (4.4± miles deeded and 1.9± miles BLM and State) Yellowstone River frontage
- Thelma Lake 25± acres
$22,500,000Santa Clara, New York
- Approximately 80% of the ownership is in commercially viable forest area. The timberland investment components alone justify value.
- Despite being located within a vast wilderness, Brandon is deceptively accessible and connected.
- The fishery complements upland bird and trophy white-tailed deer habitat in a spectacular setting surrounded by high peaks.
$16,500,000Big Timber, Montana
- 12,169± Deeded acres and an additional 640± acres leased from the State of Montana
- 7.73± Miles both sides Sweet Grass Creek, which is a quality wild trout fishery
- 3.8± Miles both sides Cayuse Creek, which is a spring fed trout fishery with large trout
- 17,366 ± deeded acres with 267,000± acres of BLM Permit
- Over 3,400 acres of irrigation
- Five dwellings including two apartments
$12,500,000Val Verde County, Texas
- 14,035+/- acres
- Features over 7 miles of crystal-clear flowing Pecos River frontage.
- Fenced into 15 pastures for livestock management
- 746± deeded acres
- Approximately 1.4 miles of both sides and .45± miles of one side of the Ruby River providing semi-private angling for wild, trophy trout.
- 540± acres under irrigation
- 623± acres of Montana land for sale
- Over 2 miles of both sides of the world-renowned West Boulder River
- Headquarters of the Burnt Leather Ranch
$9,900,000Fishtail, MT, Montana
- 1,138± Deeded Acres with an additional 640± Leased Acres from the State
- Several miles of creeks, streams and mountain springs
- Abundant Wildlife: moose, elk, black bear, whitetail deer, mule deer, eagles, grouse, geese, ducks, sand hill cranes, herons and turkeys
- 1650± Deeded Acres located in Madison and Jefferson Counties
- Beautiful log home with accompanying guest home
- Outbuildings include main shop, horse barn, calving shed, equipment storage shed